Unleash the power of trust in home and garden
Show your customers that you are a trusted company in the home and garden industry and increase sales with help from one of the world’s leading review platforms.Request a demo today
Ready to dive in?
Home and Garden eCommerce
Learn how to manage heightened demand whilst delivering and showcasing excellent customer service:
Did you know?
69% of people say ratings and reviews are important when buying home items
In a tough climate, the home and garden companies who survive and thrive will be those who understand what consumers like and dislike, and deliver accordingly.
Read this report to learn more about:
- How the home and garden sector is in a state of flux as digital continues to transform the way consumers research and make purchases
- The huge opportunities for home and garden retailers who listen to what their audience really wants
Did you know?
Review stars in search can improve click-through rates up to 35%
- As an official Google Review Partner, your automated Trustpilot reviews count toward your Google Seller Rating in paid ads
- Showing Seller Ratings on your organic listings can boost your ads’ click-through rates
- Trustpilot Product Review widgets can help you acquire GSRs and Rich Snippets
"Our reviews subsequently help to qualify higher-funnel buyers - those in the research stage who are deciding where to buy. Seeing our average 9.2 score and our excellent rating helps that audience trust us more, and subsequently helps us to convert those researchers into customers."
Laura Whiting, Digital Content Manager
"There are always things we can learn from our customers and even the positive reviews have nuggets of information that can help make the service we give to them better. If someone gives us a four star, we want to ensure that we understand what wasn’t perfect for them and try to resolve that as best we can at the source."
Christopher McKay, Head of Brand Engagement
"In the last 18 months, Trustpilot has helped us better understand our customers' needs and wants. We have used the reviews to reward colleagues and identify opportunities to improve our customer experience. This feedback is essential to build and sustain excellence within our organisation. We may not always like the reviews, but they are vital for us to continue to get better."
David Young, CEO
"We have seen up to a 20% increase in CTR when comparing ads displaying the extensions to those that are not, further solidifying the impact these star ratings can have."
Charlie Clark, Digital Marketing Manager