Director of Product Program Management
We’re the world’s most powerful review platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
Are you interested in having a strong role in the product development organizations to be able to impact the products we are building in Trustpilot? Would you like to orchestrate product releases globally and impact millions of users? If yes, consider joining Trustpilot as Director of Product Program Management. We are looking to an experienced leader with strong program management, product management, or product development background. We are looking to have a pragmatic and data-driven person to bring a strategic approach to problem-solving.
You can use your skills to influence leaders across different business and functional teams. You can bring consensus and approval for product planning efforts across multiple functional leaders. You orchestrate planning based on business priorities appropriately and deliver commitments on time. You have a central role to collaborate with colleagues across functions to solve problems and design solutions and are comfortable in a highly entrepreneurial environment.
In your role you will:
- Provide overall Product Program Management leadership and expertise across the Product Development teams and rest of the organization
- Work alongside Product, Engineering, Design, UX, localization, support and other teams to ensure global product releases and GTM.
- Run the annual and quarterly planning process with the Product teams in addition to bringing the product roadmap to life
- Manage the overarching product programs and working groups through the deliverables associated with the product program by establishing milestones and monitoring adherence to plans and schedules by holding leads accountable as appropriate.
- Provide robust risk identification, management, & mitigation across the releases to make sure to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Interest and ability to inspire a team of Product Program Managers – the role is a dual function between directly leading on cross-functional strategic programs as well as overseeing the team-leading other programs.
- Gather post-launch metrics from engineering, customer support, social, reviews and returns to ensure the product meets, or exceeds, business goals and ensure core team responds quickly and appropriately in order to meet those goals
- Collaborate with members of the program management team to create a strategy to scale product development as the number and complexity of the product portfolio expands, and continually improve product development processes across the company
- Foster a culture of data-driven program management, product excellence and exceptional execution
- Driving program objectives – provide program management and define project plans, manage implementation activities, and develop processes, documentation, and communications for program/process rollout and ongoing support,
- Working as a member of the product leadership team to facilitate cross-team communication and defining key performance indicators to develop metrics for core programs and processes, and track delivery against program objectives,
- Serve as the “source of truth and go-to” for all Product Program-related timeline commitments in the Product Development organization to provide regular status updates to all stakeholders, including leadership, and product development teams.
We are looking for people who have
- 7-10 years in Program Management or product development areas delivering complex products in tech, SaaS, digital companies using Agile methodologies
- In-depth knowledge and experience on product development methodologies, processes, reporting structure, and OKRs.
- Proven track record of taking end-to-end ownership and driving results; demonstrated, ability to manage multiple projects - work prioritization, planning, task delegation, and coordination across functional teams,
- Highly detailed driven with an emphasis on accuracy, coupled with the ability to see the broader picture,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and must be comfortable engaging with executive management,
- Significant expertise to see around corners, make the right trade-offs, and design a solution that is appropriately simple,
- An ability to succeed amidst ambiguity.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to forge strong relationships
- You are always seeking ways to improve and not stuck in established ways of working. If it doesn’t work, you take the initiative to reiterate.
- A collaborator by nature. You love to work with people and prefer to take people on a journey, rather than just “getting to the destination”.
- Being a great coach, as you are going to work with many people from many different disciplines. Asking the right question will motivate people to come up with the right approach to tackle challenges.
- Ideally, you have both B2B and B2C experience
- An opportunity to work alongside talented, passionate people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced company
- A challenging and equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas
- A competitive salary package, bonus scheme and stock options
- An international, vibrant office with over 40 different nationalities
- A flexible, Scandinavian work-life balance
- Supportive colleagues who have a desire to learn, share and innovate
- Opportunities to grow your skills and develop your career
- A casual office where you can grab a snack, play a game of foosball or have a beer with colleagues after work
- Lots of nice little perks like free breakfast, snacks, drinks, healthy lunches served every day and fun social events
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.